32GB Kingston Data Traveler 2000
Kingston’s DataTraveler® 2000 is designed to be secure, with an alphanumeric keypad that locks the drive with a word or number combination, for easy-to-use PIN protection. Its auto-lock feature is activated when the drive is removed from a device and it deletes the encryption key after 10 failed intrusion attempts. DT2000 features hardware-based, full disk AES 256-bit data encryption in XTS mode. Encryption is done on the drive, not on the host computer, and no trace of the PIN is left on the system. DataTraveler 2000 is OS independent and can be used on any device with a USB 2.0 or USB 3.1 Gen1 (USB 3.0) port. It’s compatible with Windows®, Mac® OS, Linux, Chrome OS, Android (used in nearly half of the shipments of devices in today’s market), thin clients and embedded systems, and the drive requires no software or drivers. It’s FIPS 197 certified, to meet a frequently requested corporate IT requirement, and its durable design protects the drive from everyday elements such as water and dust.
- Encrypted: With keypad and encryption, no one can see what you have stored on the drive without knowing the PIN.
- FIPS 197 Certified: DT2000 is FIPS 197 certified, to meet a frequently requested corporate IT requirement.
- Administrator PIN: Enables admins to access the drive and issue a new user PIN if the user forgets.
- Read-Only Files: Admin can pre-provision a drive with preloaded content as read-only for the user.
- Interface: USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0)
- Speed: 135MB/s read, 40MB/s write
- Battery: 3.7V/38mAh
- Dimensions (drive with sleeve): 80mm x 20mm x 10.5mm
- Dimensions (drive without sleeve): 78mm x 18mm x 8mm
- Waterproof/Dustproof: Certified to IP57 rating
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C